In this small world who doesn’t love grilling if someone doesn’t love grilling that person loves eating grill food and that person probably doesn’t love grilling because she or he may be lazy by the way it’s not bad to be lazy somebody once said lazy people are sure great they find easy ways to do each and every task so if somebody would call me lazy I won’t mind and would take it as a compliment.
I have met a lot of people in this world some love spicy and some love sweet but what I have noticed is 75% of the population loves spicy and spice lovers be grill lovers too so many of them always questioned to about how I marinade ribs so I thought why not share the recipe with everyone at last everyone has a right to eat something yummy.
Ingredients needed –
- Sweet diced Onion (one)
- Salt (one tablespoon)
- Brown Sugar (one cup)
- Kingsford GR1031-014984 Charcoal Grill
- Worcester Sauce (one cup)
- Beer (12oz)
- Bay leaves
- Pork baby back ribs (12)
1. Take a sauce pan and combine onions, sugar, bay leaves, salt, Worcester sauce and beer
2. Let it boil for about 5 minutes.
3. Once boiled cover it and keep it over low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Once you get done with the heating, let is cool down for about 3 minutes.
5. Take a rib rack and cut it into a half.
6. Put the ribs into a large bowl.
7. Pour your marinade over the ribs.
8. Use a tong and keep turning the ribs, until the time they are properly covered with the sauce.
9. Take a ziplock bag and place the ribs on it.
10. Don’t forget to pour a lot of marinade into each bag.
11. Take out the air from the ziplock bag.
12. You can flip the bag so that marinade distributes evenly.
13. Take a large bowl and place all the ziplock bags filled with marinade and ribs into it.
14. Place the bowl in the refrigerator.
15. Marinate overnight.
16. Next day, heat your grill. Temperature needs to be 225 F.
17. Add wood
18. Slow cook for about 5 to 6 hours.
19. Keep in mind the inner temperature, the ideal inner temperature must be 170 F.
20. Take the racks out and simply cut them into single-bone pieces.
Now that you know the most loved recipe of all the time do share it with your friends or someday invite them at your place and make them eat what you make it’s always to show off your cooking skills and the best part is when you be the only one who knows how to grill food though it is not very difficult to grill meat but not all can do it I see grilling as an art I hope you to see it like that because grilling really is an art. How? If it’s not an art then what is it? You always have to take care of it and put all your heart and soul into the making so for at least me it is an art.